WeCloud provides network infrastructure and security services from Palo Alto. Our customers use our network security platform to achieve Zero Trust. Our solution continue to push beyond the industry’s definition of Zero Trust as one-time access control. We believe that Zero Trust must include continuous verification and continuous security inspection of all users, applications and data. The result: industry leading Zero Trust security for users, devices and data everywhere.,
Our hardware firewalls, software firewalls and our cloud-delivered SASE solution offer best-in-class security and consistent user experience, no matter where the user is located. And we make it easy for you to manage security using centralized management.
- Our best-in-class security services, including Advanced Threat Prevention, Advanced URL, WildFire and more, use AI and ML to stop 48% more threats that other solutions miss. [Specifics of the claim: with PAN-OS 10.2 Nebula, internal testing showed that (1) Advanced Threat Prevention detects 48% more unknown (zero-day) command-and-control traffic compared to other IPS solutions. (2) Advanced URL Filtering prevents 40% more web-based attacks than traditional web filtering databases]
- In addition to the best security, our SASE solution offers the industry’s best uptime with five 9’s of availability SLA and best responsiveness with 10 milliseconds of latency.
- We also help our customers adopt best practices with AIOps, so that they can maximize the RoI from their existing investments. In addition to improving your cyber hygiene, AIOps also smartly detects any trends that may cause a firewall disruption in the future, and alerts you to it, so you can take remedial action and ensure uptime.
Just as Palo Alto did 13 years ago, they are unveiling the next big, disruptive “world’s first ML-Powered NGFW” (spent the last 3 years, hard work, culminating in…) the first time ever that ML will be embedded in the core of network security.
Legacy firewall security solutions react to new threats. Intelligent network security stays ahead of attackers and increases business agility. Our industry-leading family of next-generation firewalls are the first to leverage machine learning for proactive real-time and inline zero-day protection.
Palo Alto’s ML-Powered NGFW physical appliances enable you to stay ahead of unknown threats, see everything, including IoT, and reduce errors with automatic policy recommendations. Their full range lineup is easy to deploy into your organization’s network and purposefully designed for simplicity, automation, and integration.
Since PAN-OS 10.0, we are changing the game by making network security proactive and intelligent with the world’s first ML-Powered NGFW.
- For the first time ever, ML is embedded in the core of the NGFW to prevent up to 95% of new variants of known threats as well as new threats.
- For the rest of the attacks that do need to be analyzed in the cloud, as soon as protections are created, they will flow to all firewalls worldwide with zero-delay signature updates.
- For the first time ever, organizations will have a turn-key solution that combines machine-learning for accurate device discovery and risk assessment with native policy enforcement, and this won’t require the deployment of any additional sensors beyond the NGFWs
- The ML-Powered NGFW uses machine learning to analyze vast amounts of telemetry data, and then recommend policies. With PAN-OS 10.0 and IoT Security, customers will be able to view and adopt the IoT Security policy recommendations for safe device behavior. This will save time, reduce the chance of human error, and help secure IoT devices.